Gps Wallet – Crocodile Leather Wallets – Slim Wallet Money Clip.
- a pocket-size case for holding papers and paper money
- A pocket-sized, flat, folding holder for money and plastic cards
- A bag for holding provisions, esp. when traveling, typically used by peddlers and pilgrims
- A wallet, or billfold, is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, identification documents (driver’s license, identification card, club card, etc), photographs, and other paper or laminated cards.
- “The Wallet” is the forty-fifth episode of the sitcom Seinfeld. It is the fifth episode of the fourth season of the series, and first aired on September 23, 1992.
- (gp) general practitioner: a physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses
- Global Positioning System, an accurate worldwide navigational and surveying facility based on the reception of signals from an array of orbiting satellites
- Global Positioning System: a navigational system involving satellites and computers that can determine the latitude and longitude of a receiver on Earth by computing the time difference for signals from different satellites to reach the receiver
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space-based global navigation satellite system that provides reliable location and time information in all weather and at all times and anywhere on or near the Earth when and where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
gps wallet – Lowepro 4.3-Inch
What's In My Messenger
1: Fingerless Gloves from Urban. Probably the only thing I’ll own from them…
2. Mead memo notepad for work notes, work reminders, etc, etc
3. Lomo LC-A+, my second replacement that came in last week. I have yet to run a roll through it. Currently has lomography-sent Fuji film loaded in it
4. Garmin nuvi 205 GPS (blue) so I don’t get lost
6. Mini tripod and cable release for the camera when I’m roaming around at night
7. Pencils, pens from my internship years ago
8. Lowerpro case for the LC-A+
9. Logitech case for the GPS
10. Moleskins–small one for to do lists/doodles, the bigger one for my journal
11. iPods–the shuffle is handy for work when I have to get up a lot, the Mini for the drive over to work
12. Flip Video
13. Notepad for additional notes from meetings, training-tutorials, and so on and on. It is tied down by a hairband to keep the thing from exploding.
14. Cell phone and bluetooth headset, so I don’t get pulled over. It’s against the law kids. I tend to stay away from my phone as much as possible…I don’t like talking on the cell phone very much.
15. Wallet that includes driver’s license, work ID, Costco Card, REI gift card, BevMo card
16. Klean Kanteen. I’m always drinking water or iced tea.
Something I realize after photographing this…One: I carry too much tech stuff for my liking and Two: half the stuff on display were given as presents.
Cockpit for the Trip
On top of that, I always make sure to work out and exercise as much as I can before heading off so that my mind is awake but my body is plenty worn for hours and hours of driving. So with my wallet, water, GPS, and iPod within an arm’s reach, i took off.